Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Best Things in Life

A positive blog? Why not? Well, some bloggers create blogs to vent, to whine and complain about how life is unfair, express their fears, problems, doubts and to write about negative stuffs... Blog becomes the outlet of people ho feels sad, afraid, insecure and helpless.. Not all though... There are those people who creates blog to keep their friends and loved ones updated about what's going on in their lives... There are those who shares their works of art through it...

I've had blogs before... There's the one on my Fun Page , on my Multiply< , and even on my Friendster account which I don't use anymore... Well, I guess I'm not into complicated things... Not that I found those sites too complicated but I get really distracted when I see other things that caould or should be done in those other sites... I would like to have a blog just for blogging...

And I choose to focus or give emphasis to the highlights of each day... Things that I'm thankful of... Things that made me smile that day... Things that made me feel good... I know it's impossible not to post some negative things since it's a blog- it's about me- it's about my life... Coz I want it to be just that... But I'm gonna focus on positive things... It would be the main dish... Those negative stuffs will only be the spices or the side dish...

I don't know how many people will be able to find this blog-or if there will be any... But I am glad to meet my new friend, BestThings2007 <3 

*Posted on February 22, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment