Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our Nest


This is definitely one of the greatest gift that someone gave me... Our nest... A place where we can start a life of our own... A place that will be a learning place for us... A place that will be teaching us lessons of life and lessons of love...
>
I don't know how I can ever thank Tita Hedy for such a wonderful gift.. I haven't even thanked her enough for giving us our internet cafe business... I also thank Tito Fidz for the "starting fund" that he sent us...

I have such a wonderful family... I was told a lot of times... Be it with my family on father's side or my mother's side...

I just hope there'll be a way to repay their kindness and love... But I have nothing else that I can offer except for my love, care and eternal gratitude... For they have touched our lives with such an impact that would leave marks in our hearts forever...

*Posted on March 13, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment