Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My "Online" Friends

One thing that I'm thankful of aside from my family are people I met online and became part of my life... This entry is dedicated to them... A big Thank You will never be enough... Hope I can hug you all really tight...Smile

First, my APU Family... I learned a lot from them from the smallest to biggest things like how vaccines are not that safe, my view regarding spirituality and religion, how to handle difficult situations, how to remove heavy stains, how to deodorize the fridge, how to cook healthy but yummy foods, even helped me interpret my dreams... Thank you for always being there, for listening, for understanding, for being patient, for being generous about sharing your knowledge, for helping me get to know myself better, believe in myself, and know that you'll always be there to listen and talk whenever there's something I need to get off my chest... Thank you for sharing your life and letting me share my life to you guys... You're the best... Smile


Next, to my second baby, My Girl Forum Family... Soon, it'll be two years old... I would like to thank all the moderators, old and new for helping me out with the board and loving the forum as your own... To all the members,To Lhianne-for getting my hopes up about giving a new life for the forum, To Anne-for the respect and support, To Bea- for being honest, For Nicole- for sharing your talent, to Belle- for making us laugh, To Jelai- for your loyalty, to Hannah- for being caring and responsible, to Tina- for sharing your knowledge and experiences, to Kat-for taking care of the forum in my absence, To Chesca, Chloe, Ronnie, and Sparco- we miss you, and to Ghel, Gracie, Bianca, Yam, Mhyne, Neriza, Gale, Xyla, Ellaine, and Jhen- Thank you for helping out when GF needed help and hope we'll all grow old here together till time comes that we'll need to pass the forum to our great-grand daughters... Big Smile You girls rock!!!

Third, my MU Online friends, the Aklan Guild, and people I met during training and hunting... You know who you are... Wink


And last but not the least, my Neopet friends and the whole Illusen Guild... Minnie, Kayla, Alvin and Coco... It's nice sharing an addiction with nice people who knows the meaning of respect, responsibility and care... Neopia won't be the same without you... Wink
                                    
I love you all!!!
Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment