Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Day of Laziness and Fun

We woke up at 8:00 am, Franz went to our room and watch @ the Disney Channel... I went outside and asked where Mama and Lola are and Tita Celia told me that they went to church... I came back to the room and cleared up the mess in my desk... After some cleaning, I went outside and Tita Celia told me that they're going to the market with Mama and Lola to buy breakfast...

When they came back, they have suman and Shrimps with them... Mama asked me to cook rice and I did... Then we ate breakfast...

After that we left for the resort... We played guitar and sang, eat chips and bukarilyo then play cards... Then we had Pork Sinigang and Grilled Pork Chop and Shrimp Paste for lunch... Then we played cards and took a nap...

When we went home, we took a bath and went to the shop...

It was a very refreshing day after a long time of staying here in the shop for more or less 10 hours everyday... I missed the breeze, mostly of seaside air... I would swim in the pool if there weren't much visitors...

                                 

We are planning to go to Hurom-hurom cold springs on Tuesday... I'm really excited.. :) And I'm so looking forward to being in touch with nature again...

*Posted on February 25, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment