Tuesday, June 25, 2013

An Old Log...

Log book, that is. I decided to print out my college notes so that I can have them bound or something so that it will look more organized. While doing that, I found a old blue log book. Part of it was used as a budget notebook while the other part was used as a journal. I found some interesting entries and decided to post them.

January 1, 2011
8:49 AM
Bedroom

Just had breakfast. I love January 1. Everyone seems to be in a good mood despite of staying up late the night before. Every text message I received gives optimistic messages, wishes, and hopes that God will bless us and that may we be facing a better year.

I woke up early and even though the cold bed and Franz's warm hug shuts my senses off and were pulling me back to slumber, I stood up, made the bed, brought the dirty clothes out, organized our closet, arranged my books, went out and warmed the leftovers and returned the home theater system to its original place. I even made it work. Then, I played Mama's cd, a remix of Michael Learns to Rock (her favorite), Air Supply and Beatles.

We had baked mac, ham, crema de fruita and fruits. Not bad considering we had to finish the leftovers. We were not able to do it well, though. There's still lots of them left.

Here's what I got so far:
1. Realized it's so easy to operate and did it:
*microwave oven
*home theater system
2. Get up against my body's will
3. Done some minor cleaning and organizing in our room
4. Updated my journal
5. washed dishes
6. broke up a fight between Franz and Xandie over Plants Vs. Zombies coins
7. no negative thoughts

I might go to the shop to upload photos and print out a reviewer for English for Specific Purposes (ESP). Will take about maximum of 2 hours. And, I have to update my taxes journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment