Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lazy Day and a Bad Dream

This is the most, super, laziest day of my life to the highest degree. I know because I felt guilty this afternoon looking back at how my whole day went. We woke up and after having  breakfast, we went here to the shop. Then, Bath from Knowledge Ventures called me up and told me that they'll be renting out the shop for today and from now, they'll be holding their tutorials every Tuesdays and Saturdays. So we went back home and watch TV, nap, eat lunch, watch TV,nap.

Then I had this scary dream. I was in the plaza here in our place. I am walking alone in the dark when a jeepney came by to pick me up. Inside it are my cousins. They are not my real cousins but in my dream, I know that they are my cousins. Then, it started to rain, after it, came flood. We were really getting scared when I started to ask them questions. I was about to ask them a question about them having experiences of losing a loved one. I wasn't able to finish the question because we heard loud thunders and the soon, we found that the jeepney we are riding is now on a very big ship. We were in the middle of an ocean. It continued raining and what scared me is that there were pieces of meat with blood that are coming down from the skies. And I heard someone said, God's Blood. Then clumps of mud followed. We were running around the ship when my husband woke me up. Now I am gonna look for a significant meaning of my dream.

Here's what I found:

Cousins 

To see your cousin in your dream, represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time in cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character.

Rain 

To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.
To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.

Flood

To see a gentle flood, indicates that your worries over a certain matter will be soon be swept away.

Ship 

To dream that you are sailing the high seas in a ship, denotes that you are standing tall in times emotional turmoil.

Meat

To see raw meat in your dream, signifies that there will be many obstacles and discouragement in achieving your goals.

Blood 

To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed.

Mud 

To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.
The interpretations I got are really useful and kinda appropriate with my situation right now. Thanks to the ever reliable Dream Dictionary.

*Posted on April 11, 2007

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing the post.This post is very much informative..It will help to the same theme.
    Send flowers to Philippines

    ReplyDelete