Wednesday, June 26, 2013

April 20

Today is my cousin, Jojo's birthday. He should've been 20 years old now, or 21? It's so sad because he missed out on lot of things. Like his very own daughter, Pau.

I am so happy to have her as my niece although the last time I saw her was two years ago? I miss her. It's so sad because Jojo could've let his baby feel really special and loved. Well, maybe he can still do it now, but not like when you're here...

She looks like her dad. I know that he's up there right this very minute, celebrating his birthday with Tatay, maybe a little party going on while they're watching over us. And I have only one birthday wish for him. That may justice be served. Or better yet, may Karma do its job.

And since this blog is for the "best things", I'd like to emphasize that I am not losing hope. And hope is really important in times like this.

Maybe I don't make any sense. I am really sorry but I can't find the best thing for today.
Oh, now I remember... On this very day, twenty years ago, Paul Julius M. Roque was born and he touched our lives deeply that we'll never forget him no matter what... I miss you Jo! cry

*Posted on April 20, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment